Skip to content

Crashing when pvping with disconnect

Forums Members Area Help Crashing when pvping with disconnect

• Creator
    Topic
    DynivesDynives
    Participant

I have DuelIt setup to farm all npcs and gate np, but after it goes into casual pvp, it will queue into one match in casual, attempt a disconnect and then the game crashes.  It’ll do this until I check on the bot and reset it myself, at which point it’ll go through the npcs, gate, etc. until it tries to go back into pvp, and the same will happen.

I’m running on Win 10 Pro in a Hyper-V VM, though the bot runs everything else in the background fine and theres no problems with the game lagging out anywhere else.  I tried it outside of a VM and ran into the same problem.

Edit: My attachment doesn’t seem to want to upload, so image of the log, bot settings, and game window:
    https://imgur.com/a/SRU1X07
    https://imgur.com/a/ao9DKpv

Edit 2: I don’t have any problems if I run it with duel rather than disconnect, but even doubling the disconnect timer to 90 seconds didn’t fix anything.  Task manager shows a unity error handler pop up in the background, and the game stays frozen if I stop and close Duelit.  Pausing for ~15 seconds has the game come back running like normal afterwards, but of course isn’t long enough to actually disconnect from the duel.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Dynives,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Are u clicking or doing anything with the Duel Links Window when Duelit stops it?

It is supposed to “crash” it and then continue it again.

DynivesDynives
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Are u clicking or doing anything with the Duel Links Window when Duelit stops it?

It is supposed to “crash” it and then continue it again.

Not doing anything to it, just letting it run.  It’ll try to reconnect and play the next frame the first time, but after that nothing happens.

EDIT: Disabled everything in windows defender, set Duelit to run as admin, and turned off the VM firewall for the hell of it and none of those made a difference. Still not recovering after the disconnection.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Can you screenshot it when it crashed (DL + Duelit)

DynivesDynives
    Participant

Uploaded a video to show whats going on, the picture I had taken previous was during the crash. I cut out a few seconds where names get shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtekRErYUG0&feature=youtu.be

DynivesDynives
    Participant

Spent a good few hours troubleshooting with rbleattler in Discord to no avail:

Reinstalled the game
    Installed .NET 3.5 and 4.7
    Checked event viewer and steam logs, nothing consistent in event viewer for duel links. Only thing in event viewer was this:

View post on imgur.com

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

And you run into the same problem when you are not using a VM?

DynivesDynives
    Participant

VM running is dragging my computer or something, disabling hyper-v fixed it and manually suspending the process with it enabled like Duelit does did the same thing, so it’s a problem on my end and not the bot.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.