Skip to content

Couldn’t connect to duelit server

Forums Members Area Help Couldn’t connect to duelit server

• Creator
    Topic
    weirdlucianweirdlucian
    Participant

Whenever I try to log in I keep getting this error ”Couldn’t connect to duelit server(Firewall?)” My antivirus program and Windows defender are turned off. 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello NoOne [cnld]#7880,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I changed your username back to the old one as you changed your username instead of adding your discord user to your profile.
    Try again with that username. Other than that, the Duelit servers are up and running so something on your side is blocking the connection.

weirdlucianweirdlucian
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    I changed your username back to the old one as you changed your username instead of adding your discord user to your profile.
    Try again with that username. Other than that, the Duelit servers are up and running so something on your side is blocking the connection.

it works now. Thank you so much!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.