Skip to content

Card Trader Reset

Forums Members Area Help Card Trader Reset

• Creator
    Topic
    DistaneDistane
    Participant

Hey guys, I just want to ask if the card trader reset feature is still available or not ?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Distane,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello,

That feature is combined with the buy colored keys atm. Ill make it standalone soon.
    It automatically buys colored keys as you will have alot more blank keys than colored ones when you bot and automatically resets the cardtrader every new cycle so you dont waste some hours with the old one.

DistaneDistane
    Participant

So for dummies, how can I reset the card trader the easiest way ? :D I dont get it

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The 8-hour timer itself is serversided, you can’t speed it up, but you can activate “buy colored keys” in Duelit so it resets the timer as soon as possible without you having to set your alarm or whatever ppl did there to not waste time.

DistaneDistane
    Participant

Ah okay thank you very much =)

If I check the box “buy colored keys”, everytime I let the bot buy the keys, the trader asks me to press “yes” when Im sure to buy the keys. But the bot stops at this point ?

absolutelyzabsolutelyz
    Participant

I need a standalone card trader reset, i don’t want to buy colored keys any suggesstion?

PermagatePermagate
    Participant

Got the same idea after reading the latest changelog. Having a standalone card trader reset will be insanely useful (without buying cards or colored gems).

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Added

PermagatePermagate
    Participant

So fast, thanks!

Edit: can confirm that the trader is now visited :)

sh11ftysh11fty
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Added

Hi Steilz,

I keep getting a “couldn’t locate trader” error while the bot is running.
    (Card trader opens, then I get the error, then closes again without resetting/buying)
    I’ve not found anyone with a similar problem in the forums, this thread is probably the closest I could get.

Do you know what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:
    Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.
    sh11ftysh11fty
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:

I apologise. Added now.
    [attachment=724]

sh11fty wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:

I apologise. Added now.

Update: this still happens I check/uncheck clean exclude.ini , buy cards & reset trader in any combination.
    Thanks

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    sh11fty wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:

I apologise. Added now.

sh11fty wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:

I apologise. Added now.

Update: this still happens I check/uncheck clean exclude.ini , buy cards & reset trader in any combination.
    Thanks

Please screenshot the actual cardtrader screen before it gets closed

sh11ftysh11fty
    Participant
    Quote:
    Please screenshot the actual cardtrader screen before it gets closed

[attachment=725]

As requested

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.