Skip to content

Can’t turn monitor off while botting?

Forums Members Area Help Can’t turn monitor off while botting?

• Creator
    Topic
    killersk9killersk9
    Participant

When i turn monitor off and let duelit run with nox. It just nox just freezes up and duelit stops working? Works perfectly if i leave monitor on all night. Sorry, i’m really noob if im asking a pretty  irrelevant question.

Thank you for help.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello killersk9,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

killersk9killersk9
    Participant

I’ve been looking around for about 30 mins, what i could find could be a temporary solution for people. Not sure if i’m allowed to place links in posts so (google search: Nookkin Multiscreen Blank v2. It’s what im using for now) it blacks out you’re screen with a bright black.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello,

You gotta make sure that your Monitor doesn’t go into some some of powersaving / standby mode. There are a couple of threads about this topic around here, you can turn your monitor off and i wouldn’t suggest to leave it on 24/7.

killersk9killersk9
    Participant

Yep I never put my computer in powersaving / standbymode.
    Current settings are,
    Turn off the display: Never
    Put the computer to sleep: Never

Not sure why it pauses because i’m able to run other bots on other games. I know it pauses when i have my computer off because of google chrome desktop :)

EDIT: I turn monitor off by just pressing the power button

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

If you’re using HDMI, there is a chance that the HDMI control is turning it off for you.

On Notebooks you can usually disable stuff like that in the BIOS.

The reason why Duelit “stops” is that the windows are not drawn anymore by your GPU (Same when you minimize the emulator) and so it can’t detect any pixels.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Solution is to use a DVI cable to connect instead of a HDMI. Not sure about displayport, can’t remember if that triggers the problem or not.

killersk9killersk9
    Participant

Just came back home now. Im using DVI to connect my monitor, i read the post when i was out and forgot if i was using HDMI or DVI so i responded back late.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Interesting, perhaps I had it backwards… Can either try a HDMI cable or switch between a DVI-D and DVI-A if you have them.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You gotta check your monitor specific settings.

It works fine with DVI and HDMI actually. I’m using both.

killersk9killersk9
    Participant

swapped in my DVI cable for a HDMI cable, just ends up black screening my computer. Im using a Benq monitor anything to do with it?

MattyMattMattMattyMattMatt
    Participant

This thread has taught me that if I turn off my displayport monitor first, then dvi, it will keep working…. Thank you

TenshiTenshi
    Participant
    MattyMattMatt wrote:
    This thread has taught me that if I turn off my displayport monitor first, then dvi, it will keep working…. Thank you

sweeet,vga master race T_T

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.