Skip to content

Cant autoduel – autoclick is missing

Forums Members Area Help Cant autoduel – autoclick is missing

• Creator
    Topic
    NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

The auto click on my bot is missing the auto duel button when trying to enter a duel – once clicked manually it works fine but this somewhat defeats the purpose of the product. Anyone else having this issue?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello NortyCrosal,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Please provide a screenshot, otherwise i can only guess what the problem is. I’d say that you didn’t set your game language to english.

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Please provide a screenshot, otherwise i can only guess what the problem is. I’d say that you didn’t set your game language to english.

As you can see its failing to hit the auto duel button. Pretty sure my language is set to English.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Your Windows Scaling it totally off, make sure to read the setup tutorial carefully and don’t forget to relog your windows user after changing it.

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

Any chance you can link me to the specific part where it talks about scaling? I cant find it.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.