Skip to content

Bot not switching world

Forums Members Area Bugreports Bot not switching world

• Creator
    Topic
    YbagYbag
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue about the switch world feature, the bot doesn’t switch even with the box checked and the “switch back world” box checked.

Sometimes it works if I stop the bot, Uncheck the two boxes, then start the bot. Stop it again and re-check those boxes and run it again.

Most of the time it doesnt work. Everything else works perfectly otherwise.

Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Ybag,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:
    Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.
    YbagYbag
    Participant

https://imgur.com/a/fj4sDmW

Tried again just now, it does not switch even if it says “Switch world” in duelIt Logs, it worked once but after changing world it doesnt work after that.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

open your duelit/settings.ini and set your click/focus delay to something higher, it sounds like you are experiencing some failclicks.

YbagYbag
    Participant

Works after tweaking click/focus delay, thank you

Nevermind, it just worked once.

Values i’ve set are : focus delay 40
    click delay 20

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Ybag wrote:
    Works after tweaking click/focus delay, thank you

Nevermind, it just worked once.

Values i’ve set are : focus delay 40
    click delay 20

Double it and check what it does when it fails to switch world

YbagYbag
    Participant

So i’ve doubled the values and it worked once on a full loop DM -> GX -> 5Ds -> DM and then stopped working despite having the “swithing world” log.

Things i’ve noticed:

1. When it does switch, i can clearly see my pointer clicking on GX or else.

2. When it does not switch, duelit opens switching menu but then there is no cursor clicking it just stays open for about 3 seconds.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.