Skip to content

Bot can’t detect gate

Forums Members Area Help Bot can’t detect gate

• Creator
    Topic
    Rooski763Rooski763
    Participant

The bot runs except it always clicks back to the gate to check inventory and can’t detect it automatically. I have to to manually click the gate every few minutes. I have the latest version of duelit and ive tried running as admin because I saw in another thread that solved the problem anybody know how to fix it?

Rooski763 wrote:
    The bot runs except it always clicks back to the gate to check inventory and can’t detect it automatically. I have to to manually click the gate every few minutes. I have the latest version of duelit and ive tried running as admin because I saw in another thread that solved the problem anybody know how to fix it?
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Display Settings –> “Change the size of text and other items”; make sure this is on 100%. NOX settings need to be 410×683, 150DPI.

Rooski763Rooski763
    Participant
    I Do Goof wrote:
    Display Settings –> “Change the size of text and other items”; make sure this is on 100%. NOX settings need to be 410×683, 150DPI.

Thanks man that fixed the gate issue but now the bot seems to have trouble switching from the shop to the studio any idea on what’s going on with that?

GoofGoof
    Participant

Disregarding your disregard for the large black announcement bar at the top of the forum, my guess is it could be this issue: https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=225

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.