Skip to content

Boosted DuelResults & Enemy LP not working correctly

Forums Members Area Help Boosted DuelResults & Enemy LP not working correctly

• Creator
    Topic
    ThefireballThefireball
    Participant

So, i’ve been using this bot for quite awhile, with the same values in the duel results & advanced tab, but recently, the Enemy Life Points are not dropping to 0 anymore for an instant win. The Enemy LP seem to be randomized to a high value each duel, being anywhere from 9000, to 40000. I still win through a deckout, but the boosted results is not working as well, giving me only 3000 score.
     Any ideas as to what’s going on? I’ve tried disabling and re enabling things in the tabs, and even reinstalling a DuelIt with a clean set up, to no avail.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Thefireball,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Not sure if i had a little hickup when copypasting yesterday or if todays patch made any changes, can you try again if it works now? (After restarting Duelit)

ThefireballThefireball
    Participant

It’s working again, thanks!
    And just a little extra info, windows defender blocked the duelit.exe for the first time ever after that update. Not sure why, but I restored it.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Thefireball wrote:
    It’s working again, thanks!
    And just a little extra info, windows defender blocked the duelit.exe for the first time ever after that update. Not sure why, but I restored it.

Ty and yea, nothing i can do against that

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.