Skip to content

automatic duel orb usage doesn’t work

Forums Members Area Bugreports automatic duel orb usage doesn’t work

• Creator
    Topic
    combo2combo2
    Participant

[attachment=697]

Automatic duel orb usage doesn’t work, can anyone help me out with this issues? ^^

thnx m8

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello combo2,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Use Duel Orbs: Uses Duel Orbs (NOT boosted Duel Orbs) after dueling the last NPC in Duel World

combo2combo2
    Participant

i, thnx for your reply,

yes he dont use the normaal “duel orbs” ( not boosted duel orbs).

:/

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It must duel the last NPC itself.

AmandaAmanda
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

Same issue. After it duels the last NPC, it clicks the first option for Master Gate Key “Go to Shop” as I noticed, then it backs out. However, it should had clicked the second option “Use 10/x” for normal Duel Orbs.

sh11ftysh11fty
    Participant
    Amanda wrote:
    steilz wrote:

Same issue. After it duels the last NPC, it clicks the first option for Master Gate Key “Go to Shop” as I noticed, then it backs out. However, it should had clicked the second option “Use 10/x” for normal Duel Orbs.

Was this ever solved? I have the same issue

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    sh11fty wrote:
    Amanda wrote:
    steilz wrote:

Was this ever solved? I have the same issue

1. Yes it was, as the threadtitle states

2. Please do not make me remind you every single time you post something to include screenshots, it is simply impossible to give you any support without ’em

3. Konami tends to change the duel orbs mechanics multiple times per month, i updated it now again and it should work fine.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.