Skip to content

Autoduel button doesn’t auto-click in the Gate

Forums Members Area Help Autoduel button doesn’t auto-click in the Gate

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #47921
    RuggioShaggyRuggioShaggy
    Participant

    like the title, autoduel in the Gate doesn’t start automatically. 
    I’ve already checked the Tutorials (.dll modded files) but didn’t help.
    (the bot in the image is stucked at the Gate, after the coinflip with Parabros)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #51984
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

    Hello RuggioShaggy,

    Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

    In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

    Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

    This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

    #51985
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:
    Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.
    #51991
    RuggioShaggyRuggioShaggy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:
    Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

    Here you are.

    #51992
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Make sure to read the tutorials carefully. Change ur game language to English.

    #51993
    RuggioShaggyRuggioShaggy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Make sure to read the tutorials carefully. Change ur game language to English.

    My fault. Thanks a lot.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.