Skip to content

Auto PVP Farm Decks Collection

Forums Members Area General Discussion Auto PVP Farm Decks Collection

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #47892
    rhanddyrhanddy
    Participant

    Hello

    I opened this thread for pvp farm deck sharing and your experience, Here is mine:

    Based on my own experience, avoid cards that give atk/def boost to monster that ur enemy controls because the bot will use it on ur opponent monster in some cases and make the other person think they fighting a complete noob or a dumb Ai.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #51892
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Curse of Anubis / Windstorm will be triggered even when you atk, wouldn’t suggest them atm.
    Probably same with mirror wall.
    WOD works well.

    I reached Platinum quite easy with a little modified REZD deck.

    However, win/loss ratio is in casual way higher and ppl tend to Disconnect like 50% of the games which equals in a free win. I’d go for ranked until you get the 120 win reward and then switch to casual duels.

    #51902
    rhanddyrhanddy
    Participant

    What is your REzD deck u using? Share screenshot

    #51903
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    It’s just a lil modified, however, i suggest to join discord as there’s a channel dedicated to pvp bot decks

    #52863
    FriendsALLFriendsALL
    Participant

    qual o link do discord,

    #53885
    demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    It’s just a lil modified, however, i suggest to join discord as there’s a channel dedicated to pvp bot decks


    @steilz
    do u mind sharing that pvp bot deck? The discord is down so I cant see it.

    #53886
    Jrcain84Jrcain84
    Participant
    demeitri wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    It’s just a lil modified, however, i suggest to join discord as there’s a channel dedicated to pvp bot decks


    @steilz
    do u mind sharing that pvp bot deck? The discord is down so I cant see it.

    likewise, didnt know there was a discord.

    #53887
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    This is old, no discord anymore

    #53889
    demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    Jrcain84 wrote:
    demeitri wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    It’s just a lil modified, however, i suggest to join discord as there’s a channel dedicated to pvp bot decks


    @steilz
    do u mind sharing that pvp bot deck? The discord is down so I cant see it.

    likewise, didnt know there was a discord.

    yes i am aware that the discord is down @steilz. I am trying to say that I would like a list for the REZD deck that u use for pvp farming if u still have it and if its still viable in your opinion, also a copy of your card_db would be extremely helpful as well.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.