Skip to content

Auto duel at gate got me a warning

Forums Members Area General Discussion Auto duel at gate got me a warning

• Creator
    Topic
    SubZSubZ
    Participant

I’ve autodueled the gate quite alot, I havnt used the program for awhile and decided to use it today to farm yugi for Union attack. Did it for 30min using six sams to auto and got a warning later on in the day

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    TenshiTenshi
    Participant
    SubZ wrote:
    I’ve autodueled the gate quite alot, I havnt used the program for awhile and decided to use it today to farm yugi for Union attack. Did it for 30min using six sams to auto and got a warning later on in the day

well dont auto farm the gate ,game you got a warning then you are not banned, 1st ban will be 1 or 2 weeks, second ban will be 30-90 days , third ban is perma ban you sould just farm npcs and not inject any boost result ,you must create a good deck that win all the time and leave the bot just farm npcs, then you sould farm the gate by yourself if you really love your account

atomchindatomchind
    Participant

@SubZ

How long till you got the message? I‘ve done farming at the gate a few weeks back… Just got the warning, I‘m not using anything besides npc, gate and event farming.

Was it only auto gate dueling that made me suspicious?

Thx for any help or feedback!

thejabrixonethejabrixone
    Participant

Are you using autoduel style or pvp style for the farm?
    I also got the warning, using autoduel style. However I also did pvp farm with disconnect. I don’t really know what’s causing this warning, but looking at your report, maybe the gate one.

I wonder if using pvp style for the farm can eliminate the warning? I also worried for this new event farm as it has the same gate dueling style.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.