Skip to content

Always stuck after dueling Vanguard

Forums Members Area Bugreports Always stuck after dueling Vanguard

• Creator
    Topic
    sucheksdeesucheksdee
    Participant

Right after a duel with Vanguard the bot doesn’t do anything, even if I manually go back to the main game screen. I have to stop and restart the duelit client to fix.

xajTwr6.png

ALSO I would like to say that I have been using this software for 2 years and notice it never detects 1-2 NPCs each time they respawn. Even if I manually keep adding them it still won’t. So it’s basically impossible to leave the bot run by itself.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello sucheksdee,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Please provide screenshots when you report a problem. Otherwise it’s hard to nail down a bug.

If it gets stuck while sending vagabond to a friend, just deactivate it, I’ll have to check if something has changed there.

Why does it matter if duelit skips 1-2 duelists? They might have spawned on hardcoded exclude areas or your exclude config is skipping them.

But anyways, you are not missing out any loot when duelit skips a couple of duelists, as long as not all of them respawn, so I’m not sure why that means that you can’t run the bot by itself?

sucheksdeesucheksdee
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Please provide screenshots when you report a problem. Otherwise it’s hard to nail down a bug.

If it gets stuck while sending vagabond to a friend, just deactivate it, I’ll have to check if something has changed there.

Why does it matter if duelit skips 1-2 duelists? They might have spawned on hardcoded exclude areas or your exclude config is skipping them.

But anyways, you are not missing out any loot when duelit skips a couple of duelists, as long as not all of them respawn, so I’m not sure why that means that you can’t run the bot by itself?

I did put a screenshot of the chat log, do you want me to screenshot the whole client next time? Also I don’t understand.. if there was 8 npcs and it duels 7 of them without detecting 1 it’ll keep on switching to from pvp to the other sections until I manually use orbs to respawn npcs.. hence why I have to keep an eye on it and can’t leave the bot running by itself.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yes, a screenshot of duelit + duel links helps a lot.

If you wanna use orbs, use the new npc detection method in combination with switch world, not having any problems detecting all NPCs then.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.