Skip to content

Adding characters to gatefarm

Forums Members Area General Discussion Adding characters to gatefarm

• Creator
    Topic
    HANDofKIRAHANDofKIRA
    Participant

First post, but I couldn’t find any threads indicating an ability to manually add some characters not present in gatefarm1,2,3. Can we please have more characters added like supreme king Jaden, Sylvio, Quattro, etc?

Also, I apologize in advance if this is redundant or incorrect.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello,

Yes, quite a few are missing as I’m barely playing anymore.

I wanted to add the feature to manually add them, kinda forgot about it, thanks for reminding me.

I’ll take a look at it today, or add a dirty in-between solution while I’m working on it.

HANDofKIRAHANDofKIRA
    Participant

I hope you find a renewed interest and thank you for your continued support.

sonxmansonxman
    Participant

Can you teach me how to build duel it or something like that? I like to build another duel by myself, what should I do? Thank you for hearing me. Btw, Yu-Gi-Oh! Master duel is available on steam. Do you make a duel it for it?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Check out v889, you can now add and fix gateduelists on your own, please try it and give feedback if you encounter issues or if it works fine.

HANDofKIRAHANDofKIRA
    Participant

I’ve added all characters, and am happy it seems to be working. Added one, tested, added another, tested, and went back and tried them all.

This is wonderful. Thank you.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Thanks, haven’t heard any problems with it yet, so i guess it seems to work fine for everybody else as well

I’ll also add the event gate to it soon, so ppl don’t need to wait for a duel it update to duel the eventduelist.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.