8k instawin not working only giving draw

Forums Members Area Help 8k instawin not working only giving draw

• Creator
    Topic
    valkyrieneosvalkyrieneos
    Participant

8k instawin not working every game is a draw. Fresh file download

Solution:
    Ran both nox and duelit as admin. Removed skill. Everything seems to be working now.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello valkyrieneos,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Load the file with items only selected, then start a duel and screenshot the address list.

valkyrieneosvalkyrieneos
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Load the file with items only selected, then start a duel and screenshot the address list.

The “my deck” is set to 0 by default that was causing the draw. I changed it to 40 cards now I get 7500 points which is usable.

GoofGoof
    Participant

That doesn’t cause a draw by itself, something else is wrong. What skill are you using with the deck?

valkyrieneosvalkyrieneos
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    That doesn’t cause a draw by itself, something else is wrong. What skill are you using with the deck?

[15:12:11] No gate detected, retrying..
    [15:12:19] No gate detected, retrying..
    [15:12:28] No gate detected, retrying..

GoofGoof
    Participant

That also won’t cause a draw… Use a deck without a skill and try the default txt file.

valkyrieneosvalkyrieneos
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    That also won’t cause a draw… Use a deck without a skill and try the default txt file.

Ok I will. But im still yet to get the bot to work. It cant detect gate.

Ok it randomly decided to work the bot seems to be able to detect the gate now ill test no skill

GoofGoof
    Participant

Running duelit as admin or changing between DirectX and OpenGL in NOX settings can help with detection errors.

valkyrieneosvalkyrieneos
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Running duelit as admin or changing between DirectX and OpenGL in NOX settings can help with detection errors.

Thanks

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.