Skip to content

8k hack not working on steam

Forums Members Area Help 8k hack not working on steam

• Creator
    Topic
    NetogarayNetogaray
    Participant

I can’t get it to work? I also don’t have any skills with my character

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Netogaray,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I’m not sure what exactly you mean since you posted a screenshot with a fresh started Duelit. 8k win works when you start the bot, not when you duel manually.

If you wanna inject 8k instantwin or any other values from the advanced tab, check out the tutorials section on how to do that.

NetogarayNetogaray
    Participant

So I am starting it fresh but is not working before it would work but now it just goes into battle not like before I will automatically win the 8k

mpe14mpe14
    Participant

Have you disabled your settings in advanced tab?

Goof wrote:
    Specifically: 8K relies on highestEffectDMG, LP, cards in hand, cards in deck, cards in enemy deck to work. Modifying any of those usually hamstrings the hack, although sometimes needed for various other shenanigans….
    NetogarayNetogaray
    Participant

This is how I have it, is this set up wrong?

GoofGoof
    Participant

Can maybe try the usual suspects; add an exception to Duelit in your antivirus, start Duelit as admin etc….

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

(Duelit starts with admin rights by default and won’t boot if denied)

You may wanna try to inject some values from the advanced tab and see if that works.

NetogarayNetogaray
    Participant

Which ones should I insert the values to? I am trying to gatefarm but since the 8k won’t work is hard to do that.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Start a lvl10 LD duel. Stomp them. Inject something you definitely didn’t do, like a dozen fusion summons and see if you get the duel assessment points for them.

DerpyderpDerpyderp
    Participant

This was solved over discord. Change topic to solved. It was the antivirus.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.