Skip to content

Reply To: NPC detection not working during Yami Bakura event

Forums Members Area Help NPC detection not working during Yami Bakura event Reply To: NPC detection not working during Yami Bakura event

AleanAlean
Participant
steilz wrote:
Normally there are way more colors than needed in the default npcColors.ini since that file was updated by the community over weeks, deleting some colors shouldn’t have a bigger effect.

You are right. The colors don’t impact the regular detection of NPC’s. Just delete them from the npcColors.ini and you are good to go.

If duel links detects NPC’s where there are no NPC’s do the following:
– Make a screenshot of the duel links log. You’ll need it later on to find the color codes you’ll be deleting.
– In the Duelit folder created on first setup of the program, there should be a npcColors file. Open that using notepad.
– In it is a list of codes looking somewhat like this: 0xEECDBD. Now open up the screenshot you took earlier.
– You will have to delete the codes that gave Duelit problems in detecting NPC’s from the list. (In the screenshot I took, down below in the attachment, I highlighted all the codes that gave me errors. Look at that for reference if you don’t know what you’re looking for.)
– Now, using ctrl+f, find the codes that are giving errors in notepad in the npcColors file you opened earlier. Delete these codes.
– Press ctr+s to save the file and you’ll be good to go!

Hope this helped!
Alean